Whether you’re a competitive cyclist or a recreational rider that wants to improve your cycling, I’m confident that I can help you achieve your goals. My training plans and based on proven scientific methods that I have used myself with success.
Coaching plans are prescribed on a monthly basis geared to your individual goals. I have a variety of plans to meet every athletes requirements, starting from a low-cost rigid plan to a more flexible coaching plan with daily feedback and analysis.
- Over 15 years of racing experience with wins in all cyling disciplines competed in: (road, mountain bike, track, time trials, criteriums, and bmx).
- 2010 US Master National Champion (Points Race and Team Pursuit)
- 2004 – 2012 Hawaii State TT Champion.
- 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2010 Hawaii State Criterium Champion.
- 2005 and 2010 Hawaii State Road Race Champion.
- 2009 Hawaii State Team Time Trial Champion.
- 3-time winner (tied in 2005) of Cycle to the Sun (Haleakala, Maui).
- Holds records for Mauna Kea hillclimb (Hilo start).
- Completed numerous national-level Pro / Cat 1 stage races in the US (Pomona Valley Stage Race, Redlands Classic, Cascade Classic, Mt Hood Classic, Vuelta de Bisbee, Tour of the Gila, Vuelta Sonora-Arizona), and in the UK (Forres 2-day, Girvan).
- Raced the Scottish MTB Series, and British Cycling MTB NPS between 1995 and 1999.
- Local knowledge of training on the Hawaiian island of O’ahu.
- 10-years experience of training using a Powermeter.
- Beta Tester for the Performance Manager feature of WKO+.
- Coached two athletes to various improvements including 9.24% and 9.13% faster at Cycle to the Sun (Haleakala, Maui)
- Coached athletes to state championship titles.
- Measured improvements in Funtional Threshold Power (FTP).