I originally pecked out this blog entry back on Feb 16th, 2012 but had it in draft mode until now…
It’s been a few weeks since we found out, but sometime in mid-September I’m going to be a dad! Exciting and scary at the same time!
On February 10th we Nami had her first sonogram and we got to see the 2cm long creation and a 180bpm heart rate.
Today we finally found out that we’re having a girl… All tests far have had awesome results, so things are looking good!
- This year is year of the dragon (water)… For superstitious types that read into star signs, this is supposedly a good thing!
- Bikes come in pink too!
- I guess week 1 in our new apartment was a good one! Must be the water?
- I always thought that I wanted to have a kid by the time I was 32… I’ll be 33.25 yrs old. Close enough.
- Good that my Architect exam is out of the way!
- Good that I’ll hopefully have my MSc wrapped up by the end of summer, but I guess I’m not going back to Scotland in Sept for my graduation.
- I guess he / she will be possibly be there when I get to fly with the Blue Angels at the end of Sept.